Sage Install Error 1628 – How To Fix
This kind of Sage 50 error 1628 occurs when you try to uninstall Sage Simply Accounting or the Payroll/Product update.
In order to fix the problem, we recommend you to follow the given below instructions carefully otherwise there s no special consideration or instruction to begin following the solution steps.
However, the only thing that you should keep in mind while fixing this Sage install error 1628 is to ensure that your Sage Simply Accounting application is installed on the computer. Also, it is important to check that the Product/Payroll updated matches with the version of the program you are using.
So how do you check the version of the application you are using? Here are the steps to check the version of your application:
- Highlight on the icon of your application on your desktop. You will see the Simply Accounting name as well as its version.
- Now open up Sage Simply Accounting and go to Help.
- Then click on About Sage Simply Accounting.
Once done, follow the solution steps to fix the Sage install error 1628.
Also Read: How to Fix Sage ACT 50 Error 43
Solution to Fix Sage Install Error 1628:
- Temporarily disable/turn off your firewall/Antivirus.
- Now delete the Temp folders from your computer.
- In case you receive this error while installing the Product/Payroll update, then:
- Include an x at the starting of this folder located under C:\Program Files\Installshield Installation Information.
- Also, it is recommended to re-download the Sage Simply Accounting application.
- Run the installation as an administrator:
- In case you are running the installation from a CD then browse to the CD and then right-click on the setup.exe file.
- Now click on Run as Administrator.
- And in case you downloaded the installer then right-click on the file and after that click on Run as Administrator.
- However if you receive the error while installing Sage Simply Accounting, we suggest you to install the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility.
- And install the required product update again.
- Unfortunately, the above steps don’t work then we suggest you to reinstall your Reinstall Sage Simply Accounting application.
Or also, you can avail professional technical support services to fix the problem. And we at accountingadvice.co provide wide-ranging technical support services to diagnose and troubleshoot any kinds of Sage error or problem proficiently. We provide unprecedented technical assistance to troubleshoot Sage install error 1628.
How to Resolve the Error 1628 in Sage 50? – Video Tutorial
As said above, at accountingadvice.co we provide comprehensive technical support services to diagnose as well as troubleshoot every kind of Sage error that you may get. Our team of technical experts have years of experience and can fix all Sage error and problems with great efficiency and professionalism. With us, you can simply focus on your business and don’t worry about the Sage error that you may receive.
The technicians at accountingadvice.co can completely look after your Sage problem so that you can focus more on earning profits that worrying about any kind of technical glitch. The best part about or technical assistance is that our technicians are available on the basis of 365 days a year and 24/7 to provide comprehensive support as soon as possible. We are a one-stop-shop to get professional support to fix any kind of Sage error or problem. To avail our wide-ranging technical support services, all you need to do is call at our toll-free number (844)-871-6289 and just sit back and relax.
Reverse an Incorrect Journal Entry on Sage In general, in any software, Sage 50 journal entries ...
Many users of the Sage 50 Canadian Edition have intimated to us that their software is running slow...
Many users of Sage 50 have informed us that they are facing the 'Sage 50 Does Not Open in Windows 1...
Sage 50 financial business accounting software is especially developed for small and medium sized b...
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)