What’s New in Sage 100 Version 2019
A devoted cloud solution allows users to create cloud environment, designed to fit business. Users are able to have full control over their software and in turn, increase productivity. Over the years Sage 100 has gone through numbers of iterations to give supreme future solution for managing the business. Sage 100 is an efficient solution that enables users to interlink critical accounting operations in a single user-friendly interface. Sage 100 supports business growth with a wide range of modules to get all the tools that business needs. Cloud hosted solutions are the best accounting solution as users are benefited from many features which cloud offers.
Exciting News for Sage 100 Users
Sage persists to innovate and add better features to the Sage 100 product line. As of 2019, Sage has announced various interesting and cool functionality accounting features. Here are the highlights of the latest and updated feature in Sage 100 Version 2019:
- Ability to sync Customer contacts and related information with the 365 Outlook Contacts
- Added Time Tracking Mobile App that can integrate with job cost, payroll, etc.
- Added AI “Bots” that enable typing plain text queries
- Added Sage Budgeting & Planning as a module to the Sage 100c version
- Combine several sales orders in a single invoice
- Real-time bank feeds which can incorporate into Bank Reconciliation
- Added global search aptitude
- Point of Sale and E-Commerce functionality
- Expenses Management (via mobile device)
- Added Timecard Module to latest framework
- Added Work Order Module to latest framework
- Enhanced Paperless Office Module along with integration with OneDrive and Office 365
- Paperless AP documents Office Management
- Enhanced Revenue Recognition Compliance
- Added customer address fields for those non-US based locations
- Deliver sales invoices electronically via customer portal using the “Click To Pay” option
Sage 100 Version 2019 Upgrade Guide
In most cases, users may directly upgrade to the latest Sage 100 version 2019 without installing the interim versions. It is advised to first consult with Sage partner to verify if the latest release applies to your specific position. For instances, if you are upgrading from a very old releases version, you may be required to first process an interim upgrade before upgrading to the latest Sage 100 edition completely.
Both the Sage 100 & Sage 100c are functionally equivalent. The only difference is that Sage 100 cloud is sold on subscription basis, making it a little cheaper than Sage 100 for purchase initially and is also easier to add/remove users (required 30 days notice). Consult our accountingadvice professionals for more detail information on the differences between the Sage 100 and Sage 100 cloud versions.
Accountingadvice Tech Support
Make sure you have the correct system requirements and environment prior to updating and upgrading to the latest Sage 100 version 2019. Failing to do so may hamper the smooth process of your software. Accoutingadvice is here round the clock to assist customers in software updates and upgrades. We have a team of Sage experts who have acquired extreme training and knowledge for running and managing Sage application.
Let us assist you. Give us a call on to clear out any queries. You can also simply email us at email@example.com or chat with us live via Sage Live Chat Support.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)