How to Fix Sage 50 has Stopped Working or “Not Responding” Error Message
Sage 50 has stopped working error usually pops up when user upgrade Sage 50 to the latest version but operating system is not updated or it has older version. You may face issues with your software or your computer may also crash which would result that your software will not respond.
Causes for Sage 50 has Stopped Working
- The latest update that Windows 10 has released might create issue.
- Incomplete or Corrupt installation from either the side of Windows or Software.
Steps for Fix Sage 50 Accounting has stopped working
With the help of our Sage 50 Technical Support Team, we have found out various solutions through which we can help you get your issues sorted.
Method I: Update your Sage with the latest version (Sage 50 2018.2)
- Open Services section of your Sage software and then select Check for Updates.
- Now, select the download link. Here, you need to update sage to the latest version i.e. 2018.2.
- Direct to the installation file, double click on it to run the installation process. You should have had log in with administrator rights to run this file.
- For Windows 8, remove all compatibility settings.
Method II: Change Compatibility setting
The solution is very specific and all those users who use 1709 version of Microsoft Windows 10 (Fall Creators Update) can only apply this solution method. Now, configure your Sage 50 and run the compatibility mode in Windows 8.
- Double-click on the Sage icon.
- Now, open properties from the menu.
- Navigate to Compatibility button.
- Now, click on the Change Settings for All Users and then in compatibility mode, select the program.
- From the options, Click on Windows 8 and then click on OK.
- Now, try to open Sage 50 accounting software and then check whether there is any error left in the software or not.
What Assistance Do We Provide?
Our assistance is one step solution to all the issues related to your Sage accounting software. Once you visit our website www.accountingadvice.co, you can find all relevant information which is made available with complete authenticity and genuineness. We do complete Research and Development to phrase our content for our customers and this is what give edge over other service providers. You can also contact us via other modes of communication. Call us on our Toll-Free Number 1844-871-6289 or send us email on our Official Email Address. You can get in touch with us via Sage 50 Live Chat Support also. Once you get in touch with us via any of the mode, our team will answer all your queries with complete authenticity.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)