How to Fix Peachtree Error 18
Peachtree is one of the world’s top-notch accounting software manufacturers. It is carved a niche for itself in the accounting solutions market. The accounting solutions manufactured by Peachtree are used by a majority of small and mid-sized enterprises around the world. However, Peachtree is popularly famous with the name Sage.
Sage accounting software is pretty easy to operate, but sometimes it also gives errors like other accounting software. Peachtree error 18 is one such error that usually encounters when users are trying to take a backup of their data. In this blog, you will see the complete troubleshooting solution along with the most probable causes due to which this error occur inside the Sage Drive Company.
Possible Causes that Could Lead to Peachtree Error 18
Below are a few listed reasons that can end up to this Peachtree error 18:
- While present in the Sage Drive Business, the automatic backup can also be instigated, but DynaZIP Error 18 eventually fails.
- This error can appear during the backup in various forms, including DynaZIP Error 18. If the backup process has been haltered, this error is often faced by the client.
- If the company title consists of any special characters then this issue can arise.
- If the customer is not able to take the backup of the data while she/he is present inside the Sage Drive company.
Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve Peachtree Error 18
To get rid of this error, you can perform the below-mentioned easy and reliable steps:
- In the beginning, just put an end to all the sharing as well as the renaming of the company file.
- Next, close all the programs that are running and for that, you may have to select close it via the Task Manager.
- Open your company once again on the workstation which is shared with the company.
- After that, just put an end to sharing the company
- Now, close your company file
- Again attempt to open it and then click Maintain
- Once done with that, click on Company Information
- Erase out all the special characters that are present within the company name then hit Ok
- Again you have to close your company file
- Next, navigate the Sage Drive Management Center
- Verify whether the company file is listed or not
- In any case, the company file is not listed then you’re good to move further
- Share the company once again
- In any case, you find the company is already listed then click on the company name within Sage Drive Management Center
- Click Delete company in order to remove or delete the same and you can the Delete button right there
- Moving ahead you have to share that company including Sage Drive
- At last, verify whether the error message stop coming or not.
You can easily eliminate Peachtree Error 18 with the above-provided troubleshooting steps. For more queries or doubts, you can directly contact Sage technical support number , drop an email email@example.com or do a Sage 50 live chat support. The team is always available to assist you with the most possible solutions.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)