Sage 2019 Setup Download and Installation
In the latest Sage 2019 updates, Sage has been successful in providing new and more enhanced features for better business management. Some of the latest features in Sage 2019 include:
- Usability & productivity enhancements.
- .NET updated to 4.7.1.
- Updated Installation Security
- Sage Drive Multi-User.
Prior to Sage 50 2019 Installation
- Verify every computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Create Back up for all the companies.
- Have all users exit from Sage program before you start the installation on the server.
- Also, close down all other running Microsoft and non-essential programs on your computer.
- Turn off the anti-virus program during the installation.
- Leave the firewall on and also enable notifications.
- Ensure the User Account Control has been set to a minimum and not maximum.
Downloading Sage 50 2019 update
Note: If you are using 2017 or earlier version, you can download the latest 2019 updates directly from Sage Knowldegebase. If you are using 2016 or later version, follow below steps to download the update.
- From the server, go to program and then click on Services then Check for Updates.
- Select on the Check Now option
- Choose the Sage50_2019.0.0.Upgrade then click on Download.
- Once the download process completes, close down the program, and continue with the following step.
SAGE 50 2019 INSTALLATION
Installing on standalone computer
- Select all necessaries to install the requirements required for Sage 50 2019 when you get the prompt.
- On the Welcome screen, click on View installation Instructions link in order to open the PDF enclosing installation guide.
- Turn off the anti-virus program and click on Next.
- Next, agree to the license agreement then click on Next.
- Select the “Auto Configure the Windows Firewall…” box then click on Next.
Note: The box will gray out if the Windows Firewall has been disabled.
- Verify or type in your Serial Number, then click on Next.
- If prompt with “Will this be the ONLY computer…” message click on YES then Next.
- Go to Install Options and select the location of company data files and program files, then click on Install.
- Allow the installation process to complete
Installing on network
- From the server, perform the above steps from 1 to 6 to install Sage update
- When prompt with “Will this be the ONLY computer…” message, click on NO then Next.
- From the Sage 50 Company Data Files Storage screen, click on “This computer is the server” option then click on Next.
- Confirm the Install Options are correct and then proceed the installation process on the server.
- From the Sharing Company Data screen, click on to Share the Folder then click on Next.
Accountingadvice Tech Support
If you need assistance from experts while performing the above steps, then you can give us a call on Sage 50 Support phone number (844)871-6289. Our Accountingadvice Sage 50 support experts are available round the clock to offer the best reliable assistant to help customers easily manage Sage accounting solution to better manage their business. You can also reach us via Live Chat Support or by sending us a mail at email@example.com.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)