How to Fix Sage 50 Error 3112
Sage 50 error 3112 automatically shutdown the system as it happens when there is the error in file system. It also happens when there is the network connection error or server freezing. Here you get to know the solution to resolve the error code 3112. Do follow the steps provided by the Sage 50 support team to help you out.
Reasons that Cause the Sage 50 Error Code 3112
- Freezing of Network server.
- Network Connection is not correctly done.
- Security software is interrupting the Sage.
Solution to Fix the Sage 50 Error Code 3112
There are solutions that can be done according to the cause. But if you didn’t recognize it then do select the solution 2. Follow the process as instructed and get it fix and you can do your work again.
Solution 1- For Firewall security software
Firstly, you need to check that the other security software is causing the error like windows firewall so you need to disable it. For doing it, here are the steps that you need to follow-
- Go to the Start menu in your system
- In the search field, do search for the Firewall of your Windows
- Then do click on the Windows Defender Firewall
- Now select the Inbound rules
- From the right panel, do click on the New rule
- The settings needs to be configured that allow the connection
- For new rule write the Name and the Description
- Save it by clicking on the Save button
- All the above steps are done for outbound rule creation.
Solution 2- Windows Repair Tool
- Download the Repair Tool and save it in your system at the location where you want to
- Now go to the file path and then open it by double-click on it
- The installation is begin and the UAC pops-up so, select the Yes button in this window
- A Welcome Screen opens up after launch of the tool
- Now here is the checkbox that says “allow repair tool to start and do scan automatically” so kept it unchecked
- After that, click on the Install button to continue
- It is installed successfully and it also do all the necessary updates downloaded
- For this, you must have the internet connection
- A scan is started automatically to check the system for the problems if there is any issue
- After completing the scan, it shows you the errors that are in your system and also tell you the areas
- Select the Start repair button to resolve these issues
- At the end, when the repair is completed all the issues are solved.
After doing this steps if it won’t resolve and issues still occurs then check for the Service Provider of the Internet. Sometimes few ports are blocked by the router by default. It is only corrected by configuring the router settings that allow the certain ports connection on your demand.
How to reach us?
Still, if you have any queries or issues then do contact the support team who is always here to help you out. Here you get the solution and information regarding all types of glitches either they are technical or functional. Dial the Sage 50 customer phone number 1800 964 3096, email at [email protected], or do Sage 50 live chat to get the solution.
The Sage Accounting software has indeed occupied its rightful place as one of the most sought after...
When recording the customer’s overpaid payment, verify the Pay box towards the invoice in Sage softw...
Sage is considered to be one of the most popular accounting and finance software. This is majorly u...
The increasing popularity of the software Sage 50 ensures that most important people as in the busin...