Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 on Windows 10
Sage is considered to be one of the most popular accounting and finance software. This is majorly used by small and mid-sized companies that need a reliable platform for efficient bookkeeping. Some of the main features of Sage that make it such a rage include: Invoicing, VAT returns, Cash flow Management, Third-party software Integration, Inventory management and much more. The platform is also a major part of the management in various organizations and companies in order to keep their records well-organized. However, much like every other software, Sage too has its own set of errors to deal with.
The Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 on Windows 10 is one of these. Let us take a closer look into the details of this error and how to best resolve it
The Error: Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 on Windows 10
This error usually occurs when the user tries to print a PDF file or any other document. Usually, the main reason for this error to occur can be the outdated version of the Sage software, or Missing drivers. It becomes all the more important to ‘fix’ this error, as it continues to recur time and again throughout, thus interrupting your process or operations. Not to mention just how irritating it can get to have an error message pop-up time and again all over your screen as you work. This greatly interrupts the process of printing as well, and can also disrupt the entire process altogether. So, here are some of the best ways to resolve the error.
Causes of Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 on Windows 10
There are various reasons for the error to occur. Some of these are the most possible ones:
- The Amyuni Driver has not been updated
- Some occurring problems with Sage PDF Converter
- Misconfiguration of the printer
- Incompatible driver with the Printer in use
- The UAC-User Account Control has been enabled
- A damaged Email Writer
- Outdated Drivers in PDF Converter
Read More-: Sage 100 Printer Not Activated
The Solutions: Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 on Windows 10
One of the main solutions for resolving the above error can be to reinstall the Sage 100 PDF Converter. Also, it is recommended to update the printing drivers and rectify the Windows Registry permission settings by offering complete control access. You need to verify the necessary DLL files in order to rid yourself of the ongoing error. If all else fails, you need to restore the Windows system to avoid the Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 on Windows 10. Let us take a look at each of the solutions in detail:
Solution 1: Reinstallation of the Sage 100 PDF Converter
There are chances that the outdated drivers and PDF converter might be the reason for the error. Here you need to reinstall the PDF converter Sage 100 from Paperless Office Advanced Options. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Sage Software as an Administrator
- Go to the ‘File’ menu
- Click on the Run option
- At this step enter PL_AdvanceOptions_UI” option.
- After this click on the OK option
- Once again click on the OK option and select the default date
- After this, click press on the ‘Install Converter’ option
- Lastly, close the Paperless Office Advanced Options” screen
- Now retry printing the documents you need to
- If an error is still not resolved you need to go to the next solution.
Solution 2: Updating the Printer Drivers
There are chances when that outdated or damaged printing drivers can also be the reason for this error to occur. In order to resolve the error you need to check on the new updates of the Drivers and update them. Follow the below steps for the same:
- Go to the ‘Device and Printers’ option on your Windows Computer
- Click select on the ‘Sage PDF Converter
- Next, click on the ‘Printer’ option
- Click and select the ‘Properties’ tab.
- Next, click on the ‘Advanced’ option
- Now, click on Amyuni Document Converter” option
- Finally, click on the ‘Check for Update’ option
- You are done, but if the error persists, try the next solution.
Now, the Widows system searches for the new update for the PDF converter and you need to wait for a while. In case you receive a notification for a new update, you will need to get it installed. Once the Sage PDF converter has been updated you can try printing the document in order to verify if the problem has been resolved.
Solution 3: Setting the Permission for the Windows Registry
There are times when the incorrect permissions in the Windows Registry might not allow the user to perform certain specific actions in Sage 100 software. For this, it is required to rectify the permission in the registry and you can fix the problem. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the Windows
- Click on the ‘Start’ menu
- Click on the ‘Run’ option
- Select the ‘Regedit’ option
- Find the “HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software”
- Click right on the ‘Software’ option
- After this, select ‘Permissions’
- Click on the ‘Full control for users’ options
- Click on the Apply options
Once the above steps are done, you are required to reinstall the PDF Converter through PL_AdvancedOptions_UI on your computer. For this you need to continue the process by the following steps:
- Open the ‘Sage’ Software
- Go to the File Menu
- Next, click on the ‘RUN’ option
- Click on the OK option
- Select the ‘Install Converter’ option.
After the Windows system has been reinstalled and the same has been done with the PDF Converter via PL_AdvancedOptions_UI.Now, you are ready to print the documents and if the problem persists, try the next solution
Solution 4: Verifying the DLL Files
When facing the error code on Windows 10, you need to check for valid DLL files if they have been installed properly on the workstation and server. Here is the list of the DLL files that need to be verified:
- The CDINTF.dll file should be present in the “..\MAS90\Home” directory on your server.
- CDINTF300.dll file should be available in the “C:\Windows\System32” directory on the workstations. This is for Windows 32-bit. For 64-bit, the “CDINTF300.dll file should be present in the “C:\Windows\SysWoW32” directory.
Take note of the fact that the CDINTF300.DLL is a copy of the CDINTF.dll file. In this case, 300 refers to the workstation. Here the sizes of both 32-bit and 64 are 3436 KB and 3744 KB respectively.
Follow the Below steps in order to Register the DLL Files:
- GO to the Files
- Select the ‘Open With’ option
- Next, browse the “..Windows\System32\Regsvr32.exe” file.
With these steps, one can easily check the DLL files in the directory and register the files if needed. This will allow the users to work with the PDF converter without any further interruptions.
Solution 5: Restoring the Windows System
There are times when the Windows Restoring systems can be problematic in some cases. So in order to restore the solution you need to follow the below steps:
- Start by Rebooting the Windows system
- Once the system has restarted, you need to launch the ‘Systems Tools’ options
- Next, click select the ‘System Restore option
- This will start a new screen.
- Click on Restore My Computer to the Earlier State” option
- Switch on to the next tab where you need to check the restore point.
- At this step, you can select the restore point according to your needs.
- Once done, you need to click on the ‘Next’ option
- You will receive a confirmation window, where you can confirm the applied action
- Click on the ‘Next’ option.
Once you have applied all the above solutions, you should be able to resolve the Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 on Windows 10. This will be seen by the fact that you can attempt printing the PDF files.
There can occur various unexpected errors as seen in the Sage PDF Converter because of the outdated printing drivers or insufficient permissions on the Windows. In case you continue to face the impending error, you can contact us at +1800-964-3096 or drop a mail at [email protected] or join our LIVE chat sessions at www.accountingadvice.co.
Accounting Professionals & Specialized Experts
Want quick help from accounting software experts? Get in touch with our team members who can install, configure and configure your software for you. Proficient in fixing technical issues, they can help you quickly get back to work whenever you encounter an error in Sage software. Our team is available 24/7 365 days to assist you. To get in touch.
💠Frequently Asked Questions💠
How Does one fix the Error Code 30 on the Printer not activated?
If you receive this error, it is mainly due to the printer driver being out of date. Hence it is necessary that you need to ensure that the Printer Driver is of the current version. To resolve the issue you need to visit the printers’ manufacturers website and download the latest driver of your model.
What is meant by the Error code Unable to Print 30?
This error code essentially means that the printer is unable to print due to some mechanical malfunction. Another reason for this error could also be any object getting stuck in the machine, this could be a paper clip or a piece of paper.
How To Reset the Printer?
To reset the printer you will need to:
🔹 Click press on ‘Set up
🔹 Navigate to the ‘Device settings
🔹 Click on OK
🔹 Go to ‘Reset’
🔹 Press on ‘OK’
🔹 Click on ‘Reset Everything’
🔹 Click on OK
🔹 Select ‘Yes’
🔹 Click on OK
🔹 Your printer has been reset.