How to Fix Sage 300 Login Issues?
Sage 50 ERP solution was earlier known as Sage ERP Accpac. It is considered as particularly for being as the most preferred Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution. The software is basically tailored for startups and small businesses. It offers excellent professional services as well as financial services for the public sector and also for the distribution and wholesale sector. Along with Sage 300 has different products such as: Sage 300 along, Sage 50 and Sage 100. The Sage 300 solutions ate flexible and simple to use. The different editions of Sage 300 are: Sage 300 Standard, Sage 300 Advanced, and Sage 300 Premium ERP. You need to choose according to your business requirements to get the best results.
Sage 300 Login Issues
At times the Sage users face the problem of when they are restricted to login to Sage 300 ERP. The error crops up with an error message “You have reached the maximum number of Concurrent users for your LanPak license”.
Causes for Sage 300 Login Error
Sage 300 might occur due to following reasons:
- Sage 300 License Consumption: It signifies that the number of licenses purchased are utilized and further no more users can login because there is no more purchased license left.
- Also in situations when some specific users are logged in and the error message crops up due to the active user sessions on the terminal server.
Steps for Fix Sage 300 Login Issues
In case you are beginning from the knowledge base page:
- Open the program and click the sign in button at the topmost page.
- Then you need to sign in to the Customer/Partner portal.
- It automatically redirects you to the desired page.
In case you are beginning from the portal or prior signed in into a portal:
- Go to the knowledge base link at the customer portal page header or from the left side of the navigation of the partner portal.
Once you confirm that you are logged into the knowledge base when you view your name at the left hand side of the screen. In case you don’t find your name it indicates that you are not logged in. Follow the below mentioned steps to create a new login:
- Create a portal account. It is for free and quite simple.
- Click on Sage Customer Portal, to get started.
- Click Sign up for an Account.
In case you are still facing problem in fixing the login issues you can connect with the accountingadvise.co. It is a reliable Sage support agency that roofs a strong support team that comprise of highly experienced Sage experts who assure quick resolution of the error in a minimum wait time. Call to the toll free Sage 300 support number 1844-871-6289 and garner instant support.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)