Sage 50 Journal Entries not Showing up in Account
Are you facing issues while using journal entries in Sage 50? Are your entries not showing up in your account? Well, you must be looking for easy solutions and let us tell you that you have landed at the right place! We will make sure this issue can’t bother you anymore!
We understand facing such issues is irritating while you are in the middle of something important. Therefore, in this blog, we will look at some easy but highly effective solutions to the “Sage 50 Journal Entries not showing up in Account “issue. Just go through this blog, perform the steps shown here and get rid of this issue, for good!
Here we go!
Possible Reasons for Occurrence of Sage 50 Journal Entries not showing up in Account Issue?
Many technical issues may lead to the occurrence of this issue. Some of these are mentioned below-
- If the start and end dates of the statement are the same.
- If the dates mentioned in the transactions are not correct
- If you have not added the outstanding transactions after resetting the bank reconciliation.
How to fix “Sage 50 Journal Entries not Showing up in Account” Error?
Before initiating the troubleshooting process, make a note of a couple of important points given below:
- If the transaction is not displayed in the General Ledger report, it may mean you are not using the proper file
- Locate your company file before fixing the issue
Solution 1: Verify certain details in the Deposit & Reconciliation Window
- Make sure to select the right account.
- If the statement Start Date is matching with your bank statement start date.
Please note: You will not be able to enter or modify the start date unless it is your first reconciliation.
- If the Statement End Date is matching with your bank statement end date
Solution 2: Make sure that General Ledger includes the correct accounts for the transactions
- Go to the Reports section
- Click on Transactions Details /Journal Entries
- Now click All.
- Select the relevant year.
- Choose the Report By Date
- Now type in the correct Start Date and End Date.
- Next, click on Corrections for Show.
- Click OK to proceed
- Check the accounts with respect to the transactions
Solution 3: Verify whether the transactions have been posted during the bank reconciliation
- Go to the Account Reconciliation section (Reconciliation & Deposits)
- Click on the save tab
- Now close the Reconciliation & Deposits window.
- Go to the Reconciliation & Deposits window once again
- Confirm if the transactions are showing now.
Solution 4: if certain transactions are missing after the bank reconciliation reset
In this case, you will need to restore the missing transactions. To do so, perform the steps below-
- Firstly, you should restore the backup into a company made before the reset
- Open this company and select Reports
- Click on Banking >>Account Reconciliation Report.
- Now use the Report type –Summary report with Outstanding transaction details
- Select the correct bank account
- Now set the Start and End date to the Statement End date of the previous reconciled period.
- Click OK to view the report
- Click on Print or Open in Excel, if you want to save the report.
- Next, open the Account Reconciliation window for the original company.
- Click on the tab named Add Prior Outstanding, after selecting the account
- Now use the Printed report to add the transactions prior to the date window. Alternately, you may add all outstanding transactions and click OK.
- Make sure that the missing transactions are now appearing
- Finally, remove the company you have restored just now.
Hopefully, the above discussion is helpful for you to resolve the “Sage 50 Journal Entries not showing up in Account “issue. If you are still having some confusion, kindly get in touch 1800 964 3096 with some authorized Sage professionals.
Accounting Professionals & Specialized Experts
Want quick help from accounting software experts? Get in touch with our team members who can install, configure and configure your software for you. Proficient in fixing technical issues, they can help you quickly get back to work whenever you encounter an error in Sage software. Our team is available 24/7 365 days to assist you. To get in touch.
If you are using the Sage accounting software, you should have been able to streamline your account...
As per the periodic system of inventory accounting, the balance of the inventory account remains th...
It’s no surprise why Sage 50 has become one of the most sought after accounting software for busine...
Sage 50 Error code is a run time error named as the Sage Peachtree error 22665 often triggers when ...