How To Fix Issues That Occur While Updating Sage 50 Payroll
Sage Payroll is powerful software that makes running payroll simple and effective, whether you have one employee or hundreds. It offers flexible payroll solutions designed to meet the growing needs of your business. It helps you keep an up to date record of all your employees, calculate tax automatically, and manage monthly payroll – quickly, easily and in the most hassle free manner. The system permits easy budgeting, cash-flow analysis, and accurate bonus calculations.
But for the efficient usage of the software, it is important to keep your Sage Payroll software updated with all latest updates. This ensures that you are running the latest version of the software, with all the latest security patches and tax and payroll updates that are important for the smooth functioning of your business. In fact, regularly updating your Sage Payroll software can save you from a lot of trouble at the year end.
Sometimes, while performing Sage Payroll updates, issues may arise. This can halt the updation process and hinder the performance of your software. Some of the common problems that can arise while updating Sage Payroll software include:
- After downloading the update, it does not run automatically
- The update has been downloaded but it will not install
- The Release update has stalled at the point Sage 50—Canadian Edition is preparing files for update
- Sage 50 Payroll update hangs
- Sage 50 Payroll update is not downloading
- The product update does not run automatically
- Update install is not automatic
- Update does not install
How to fix the upgrading Sage 50 payroll issue
Follow the below mentioned steps to quickly fix the update issues:
Check for product updates through Sage program
- Go to Help and select Check for Product Updates
- If there’s any pending update, it will start downloading in the background.
- You will be asked to update the software when you exit your program.
- Let the program download and then close Sage 50 to run the update.
Manually running the automatically downloaded update
- In Windows, click on Start and go to Computer.
- Go to the default download folder for the update C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Sage Software\SimplyAccounting\Download
- Look for the file SA_201*****UP*.exe
- Double click on the file to run the file
- Now follow the installation wizard to install Sage 50 Payroll update.
This should solve your problem. However, if you are still not able to fix the issue by following the above mentioned steps, give us a call. Dial our toll free Sage support number 18448716289 and we can help you easily update your Sage Payroll software and fix all related issues for uninterrupted software performance. Call us now for instant help.
We are the most trusted third party Sage tech support provider with friendly and certified technical staff. Our tech support experts are fully equipped and rigorously trained to help you fix all your Sage related issues in minimum wait time possible. Our experts have years of experience in resolving even the most complicated tech problems and provide first call resolution to all tech issues. The team is available 24X7, 365 days a year and can give you prompt resolution of your tech worries at the comfort of your home or office. So, whether you want to install new software, run updates or migrate from any other accounting software to Sage 50, just give us a call on 18448716289. Our expert technicians can give you instant resolution to all your problems so that you can stay on top of your business finances.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)