How to Fix Sage HTTP 500 Error
Sage error code 500 denotes the internal server error. It happens when the user trying to integrate the CRM and ERP. This error also occurs as the HTTP 500 internal server error. This error is displayed in the browsers window as a generic HTTP status code. It means that the problem you are getting is with the server of the website. It won’t mention the exact issue as the server is not specific.
When the user is trying to do the integration it shows different errors that are resolved in different ways. These ways are mentioned below and it is directly given by the Sage 50 support team who is always here to help you out. You just need to follow the solution to get it resolved smoothly.
Causes for Sage Error 500
- HTTP 500 error- Internal server error
- Sage 500: internal server error
- Portal database is not configured in Sage ERP
Solution for Resolving the Sage Error Code 500
For HTTP 500 error
- Enable the Debug logging within IIS
- To enable go to the Start button
- Then open the Run window and then search in it for “intemgr” and click on the OK button
- Now do select CRM website
- Then click on the Error pages that are in the IIS category
- Do right click on the status code 500
- After that, click on the Edit feature settings
- Select the Detailed errors and then OK button to continue
- After doing all this, from the server login to the CRM for the more detailed error message.
For HTTP 501
- In the IIS, you need to check and verify the CRM application pools – in integrated mode, the managed pipelines are running
- Make sure that in the Local System; the SDATA and the CRM application pools are running
- If the operating system is of 64-bit then run the application pools in the mode of 32-bit
For HTTP 503
- Firstly, locate to the path http://localhost/iishelp
- Then for more details go to the log of the Windows Event Viewer application
- Then do check the application pools and IIS are running
- ISAPI filters have to be installed
- So, the ISAPI.dll file has all the permissions like read, write, and execute
- Make sure that the configuration of Internet Explorer Enhanced Security is disabled
- Also, verify that you have enabled the ASP service extension.
For Configuring the Portal Database in the Sage ERP
- In your system, open the Sage 300 ERP
- Do click on the setup option of the database that is in the list
- Then select the option Run as an administrator
- Now login in the Sage application with the correct credentials
- After that, you need to click on the portal button
- Configure the details correctly that are required
- In the end, click on the OK button and then on the Exit button.
How to reach us out?
Still, you need to know more information about it then you need to reach the team. They provide you all the solutions; whether the problem is functional or technical. You can contact the team via Sage 50 customer helpline free number +1-844-871-6289 to get the best solution. Team members are polite and friendly so they can easily handle all the situations properly. They never let you go without providing any information or solution that is required by you. You can also contact them via email or do the Sage 50 live chat with experts.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)