Fix Error: “Sage 50 Cannot find the Connection Manager” when opening the company file.
An import utility that moves Sage 50 Accounting 2008, 2009 and 2010 book-keeping records into the Simply Accounting working, Sage 50 Accounting Connection Manager doesn’t generally open lawfully. The issue is usually because of incorrect Windows authorizations or arrangement setting or mistaken setting inside Windows Services.
Let us check out a few Sage 50 Cannot find the Connection Manager” when opening the company file. solutions which prevent the manager to show up:
Solution 1 – Reset the Connection Manager
Like different utilities on your office PC, you can reset Accounting Connection Manager through Services if the utility isn’t working appropriately.
- Select “Windows-F,” sort “Administrations” in the “Inquiry” box.
- Click “Settings” and after that select “View local administrations” under the outcomes posting.
- Right-tap the “Sage 50 Database Connection Manager” if running Sage 50 2013 or higher select “Properties” and after that tap the “Sign In” tab.
- Tap the waver by “This record:” and select “Peruse“
- Click on your Windows client name and after that sort your Windows secret word in the “Password” and “Confirm Password:” boxes. click “Apply,”
- Tap the “General” tab and tap the “Begin” button to reset Sage 50 Accounting Connection Manager.
- Tap the “correct” button to close Services. Dispatch Simply Accounting by means of your PC’s Start screen or desktop to begin Sage 50 Accounting Connection Manager.
- In Start, click Run, write ‘regedit’, and after that OK.
- Support the registry by going to File-Export, make a point to choose All in the Export Range.
- Find and afterward tap the accompanying registry subkey:
- Right-click Control.
- Select New.
- Select DWORD Value.
- In the New Value #1 box, sort ServicesPipeTimeout and after that press ENTER.
- Right click ServicesPipeTimeout and after that select Modify.
- Click Decimal, sort the quantity of milliseconds that you need to hold up until the point when the administration times out.
- Select OK.
- Normally, an information estimation of 35,000 is adequate to shield the administration from timing out. You can decrease or increment this number as indicated by your particular startup necessities. For instance, to hold up 60 seconds before the administration times out, type 60000.
- Close Registry Editor, and after that restart the PC.
Sage Support Number – Call
Sage 50 has always been the highlight of accounting software in the world. Sage 50 has a simple interface with uncountable features which would help you understand your business better. While Sage 50 is prone to the connection manager issues but they can be easily resolved. However, it is difficult to understand the origin of missing connection manager. At Accountingadvice.co you can encounter all these issues. You can contact our Sage 50 customer support team who has expertise in Sage 50 software technicalities. They would assist you with any errors popping up. We are every day available and at any hour to understand your concern and resolve it in time.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)