How to Fix Sage 50 clr20r3 Error
Error is something that obviously no one wants although where is work error is always there. Today we are talking about an Sage 50 clr20r3 Error. It stops several programs to start up and gives an identical error” Program has stopped working” which comes with an event name CLR20r3. This happens to lawful, even legitimate backup and recovery application are not untouched by this error when this error occurs. There may a thread of errors in different instances which looks almost the same, error problem Signature 01:ds3_tool.exe, Problem Signature 02:0.6.0.3, Problem Signature 03: 4fade72a and so on.
Sometimes repairing the .Net framework helps to resolve this error not always. Hence this is advisable that before following troubleshooting steps please validate the integrity of the .Net Framework on the target machine. If the verification of the .NET Framework fails than its best to uninstall .NET framework and install it again from a standalone package.
Resolution for Sage 50 clr20r3 Error
Step 1: Modify the Host file.
- Go to Start menu>Type Notepad>Right-click >Select Run as Administrator.
- Select File, open it> Change file type from *.txt file to All files *.*
- Go to C:\Windows \System 32\drivers\etc
- Open the host file and add 127.0.0.1 localhost at the end of the file while ignoring all the lines with the # sign.
1.However, it’s best to contact an IT expert if the file is excessively long.
- Click on the file and save
Step 2: Verify that connection manager is started, if not succeed these steps
- Select control panel
Go to administrative tools and select services
- Right-click on sage 50 Database connection manager>start start
Step 3: Checking for Space
- Open windows Explorer>right click on C drive>select properties
- Make sure to maintain enough hard disk space in your hard drive
- Delete the temp files
- Make sure the project is not missing and has a name
Step 4: If you face this error while accessing the data over server
- Try to enter the IP address instead of the server name
- Go to the welcome screen of Sage 50, choose to select an existing company.
- In file name type the IP address of the server
- Press enter
Step 5: Modify the Simply Accounting folder permissions
- Open windows explorer
- Go to C:\Users\%username%\Documents
- Right click on folder simply accounting
- Select properties
- Select security
- Select edit>Add>Type everyone>ok
- Select OK
- Search the newly added account named everyone in the user name section
- In the permissions area mark the allow checkbox
- This will enable the everyone folder with full control
STEPS TO DELETE TEMP FILES
To delete temporary files you can follow below steps
- Open settings
- Click on the system
- Click on Temporary files options under Local disk section
- Select the temporary files to be removed
- Click on Remove files button
Once the steps are done, junk files and temporary files are removed from your computer freeing up space on your computer for important files.
For more information, you can contact at +1-844-871-6289 out Sage 50 technical support team is always available by 24*7 here to help you. You can also do Sage 50 live chat or email us at email@example.com our team will solve your issues on a priority basis.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)