Fix Sage 50 Error 0x80040707 When Installing
Like other online accounting software, Sage also encounters some problematic error issues. Among all those irritating errors, Error 0x80040707 is one of the most problematic errors. This error usually occurs when users do not have the pervasive installed including the software. This error may block all paths to install the file and block all running processes. Users make all possible ways to fix this error as soon as possible. This blog will help you to know how to fix this Error 0x80040707 in a minimum time frame.
- Error Code 1: “Number:0x80040707
Error Description: DLL role call crashed:ConfigLib.ApplyPervasiveSettings” and ConfigLib.RegisterFiles”
- Error Code 2: “Unhandled Exception Error Number: 0x80040707
Error Description: DLL role call crashed: ConfigLib.ApplyPervasiveSettings”
Cause – Behind this Error 0x80040707 in Sage 50
- When the pervasive database has not installed accurately
- Due to a Damaged registry key and windows profile
- When your windows are unable to stop or start pervasive while installation
- Registry being blocked by the anti-virus or security software
Steps for fix the Error 0x80040707 When Installing Sage 50
Troubleshooting Guide 1: When the user unable to start or stop while installation, need to perform the below steps
- Hit the first click on the Windows Key + R simultaneously
- Then, you have to write “Taskmgr”
- Now, you have to choose the Details tab or Process tab
- From the available preferences, you have to choose the w3dbsmgr.exe
- After following the above steps, click on the End Task or End Process
- Then, click on the Confirmation command(Pop-up on your screen) to end the process
- Now, you are all set to start the installation process for Sage 50—U.S. Edition and verify
Troubleshooting Guide 2: To get rid of this error, you need to fix the compatibility issue
- First of all, mark the right-click on the Setup.exe
- Then choose the “Run as an Administrator” option
- The next thing you have to do to clean the protect my computer and data from an unauthorized issue
- Then, click on the OK button
- Check and verify your installation file
Troubleshooting Guide 3: Make sure about Antivirus/firewall settings with the following steps:
- In the first step, you have to click on OK on the error message
- Then, you need to disable your anti-virus or any third-party software program.
- Get in touch with your Network Administrator or anti-virus software for updates and help
- Now, you have to manually uninstall and reinstall the software, then view Article ID 11814: How you can completely erase and reinstall the Actian / Pervasive
- Now, you can browse your install source and hit the right-click on the Setup.exe
- After that, click on the “Run as an Administrator” to view Article ID 14784
Troubleshooting Guide 4: To fix this error, you have to repair the Faulty installation of Actian / Pervasive
- Firstly, you need to completely delete the Actian/Pervasive which is referred to the article ID 11814; How to completely remove and reinstall the Actian/Pervasive
- Then, install the Sage 50 latest edition, which is referred to the article ID 10262; installation guidelines Sage 50 latest edition
Troubleshooting Guide 5: To repair this error, you need to run the setup file in the compatibility mode
- First of all, browse the location of the installation files, view the article ID 14784; Where are my downloaded installation files?
- Then, you have to browse the Peach/install and hit the right-click on the Setup.exe
- Open the “Properties” menu and then click on the “Compatibility” tab
- Now, you have a place a check in the next box to run this program in the compatibility mode
- Hit the next click on the “Apply” button and proceed forward with an OK click
- After that, you can check and verify the install program
Troubleshooting Guide 6: The user needs to repair the damaged windows profile
- First of all, login into the system as another window administrator or you can make a new administrator profile
- Check and verify installation file to ensure about the error is resolved or not
Troubleshooting Guide 7: Fix the Damaged registry key with the below steps:
- First of all, utilize the Microsoft Easy Fix tool to erase the pervasive PSQL workgroup engine
- Then, need to check and verify that you get access to install the file without any error
If you are still unable to fix this error with the above troubleshooting guides, then restore the window to the restore point before damage appearance.
Seeking help? Reach us
I hope, the above guidelines and all alternative solutions are enough to fix the Error 0x80040707 When Installing Sage 50 but still if you need any kind of help or assistance just dial Sage 50 support number or do Sage 50 live support with Sage expertise (Link is visible at the down right corner of the website) with 24/7 availability service. For more queries, send your all issues to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org, they reply to your all queries as soon as possible.
Sage Act! is the most advanced and best selling customer and contact manager that allows businesses...
Sage 50 Accounting software for business includes four products: Sage 50 Pro Accounting, ...
Bank reconciliation is considered to be a crucial yet repetitive confirmation cycle of the informati...
Before you upgrade your Sage 100 Intelligence report you first need to export all applicable report...
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)