How Online Payments (PayPal) Integration with Sage One Accounting Helpful for SMBs?
Features of PayPal Integration with Sage One
- With software available as mobile app invoicing for purchasing from supplier and sale to customers has become much easier.
- Right knowledge and full accessibility of the software at your finger tips.
- You can easily link your bank account with the sage software for smoother processing of bank tasks.
In recent development news, Sage, innovator of Sage One Accounting Software, informed of the revolutionary entry of electronic payment option for both payment of bills and inflow of cash from customers. With this businesses can include electronic payment option through a payment button on e-invoice sent through mails. All the customer receiving the mail (invoice) has to do is click on the payment button and complete the transaction through credit or debit card via Sage Payment Option or PayPal.
This integration with Sage One software is done in order to make payment of invoices easier for both customers and business owners alike. It was started with the demand for online payment option written in feedback by many users. The businesses, especially small businesses having employees in the range of 2-9, use Sage One for effective management of the financial accounts. They have felt the need for this payment option as the other option of waiting for a check and then delivering it to bank which will then process the data can be quite time taking.
The process is moreover, riddled with mistakes as the manual input of the data can cause an error. The original process of sending an invoice, followed with receiving check, depositing it to the bank, waiting for it to get deposited and then re-entering data in the software after receiving the money. The process is long, confusing and prone to errors as the manual input of the data can be wrong also.
To overcome this issue, Sage One software can now be integrated with online payment option which will invariably enhance the efficiency and speed of the payment function.
Advantages of PayPal & Sage One Integration
- Customer can make payments directly from the invoice which will increase the speed in which the company gets paid.
- Zero error possibility as the whole process will be completed mechanically and no manual support is required.
- There is no duplication of data, as it is entered only once.
- Minimal or zero chances of missing any transactions.
- This also helps to keep the work flowing in correct direction and timeline, as the functions performed after receiving the payment can be carried out without any delay.
Sage One Accounting software is quite popular amongst small businesses and start-ups. They have very small window of acceptance for errors. Online payment method is fast, accurate and reliable. In case you find any issue in the integration of this method you can contact Sage one customer support team. However, in case of emergency wherein you are unable to get in touch with the Sage team you can try to get in touch with www.accountingadvice.co through their Toll Free Number .
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)