How to Remove Sage 50 Completely
If you want to remove Sage Accounting Software from your system by using CD or Windows, you can automatically remove certain files and folders. This is all because these files are shared in the software and if you remove such files, there may be a potential threat to your system.
Through this article, you will get to know about how to remove Sage 50 from your system or how you can manually remove all the files and folders. With this, your Sage Account will be completely removed once you follow standard uninstall process.
Here, we have some of the methods, following which will help you remove Sage 50 completely from your computer.
Remove ODBC and DSN data sources
- Log-in to your system as administrator and then run the command.
- Click on Windows + R then type ODBCAD32and then select
- Now, double-click on C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\ODBCAD32.EXE. By clicking on this will help you remove 32-bitand 64-bit ODBC windows version.
- Remove Sage 50 inline entries DSN tabs and system DSN
- Click on next if all the entries have been removed due to uninstall.
Uninstall your software using Windows
- Go to the start button and open Control Panel.
- Now, open Programs and Featuresand then find Sage Accounts that you want to remove then select Uninstall.
- For Windows XP – Select Add or Remove Programsand then find Sage Accounts that you wish to remove. Then, click Ok.
- If you find the error still in your computer, remove all Sage Versions and then click
- Now, select Programs and Featuresand then right click on the Sage account version and then click on uninstall.
- For Windows XP – Select Add or Remove Programsand then find Sage Accounts that needs to be removed from the computer. Then, click Ok.
Delete shared folders
You may be obstructed while working on the Sage 50 if you delete shared folder. In that case, re-install Sage 50 once you delete shared folder. Make sure that re-installing of any other Sage software is also valid. For Ex: A folder is used by Sage 50 HR to store data. If you are Sage 50 HR user, make sure you are handy with the data backup before you delete any folder.
Our Assistance at Your Convenience
All the support modes are available on our website according to your convenience. You can get in touch with us via any of the mode and our team will answer to your answer you in time as less as possible. We are available via
- Sage Live Chat Support with our technical expert as per your convenience
- Send us e-mail on our official E-mail Address and we will revert you with handy information.
- Else, call us on our Toll-Free Number and we will answer to your call in no time.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)