Sage ACT 50 Error 43
Sage ACT 50 Error 43 is an error related to Sage drive and JRNLHDR.DAT file. Usually, the error is encountered by users who’re trying to access a company file shared over Sage Drive. This error usually occurs in three different instances, depending on which you need to follow the resolution steps. In this article, we’ve provided the error resolution steps for the same.
Sage 43 Error when Downloading the Company File
When you download the company file again from Sage Drive, you may get Sage ACT 50 Error 43. To resolve this error, follow the steps provided below:
- Go to the Program Path of the computer which throws the error.
- Right click on the Folder containing the company file. Select Cut.
- Go to Desktop, right click, and select Paste.
- Download the company file again from Sage Drive.
- Authenticate with your login credentials.
- Follow on-screen instructions to download the company file.
Once the company file is downloaded from Sage Drive, you can verify the data by creating reports like a Trial Balance and Profit & Loss Statement.
Sage 43 Error when Sharing the Company File
Before proceeding, we recommend that you create a backup of the company file. When you un share the company file, it is deleted from the Drive. Hence, keeping a secure backup file becomes very important.
Follow the steps provided below to create a backup file before sharing the company file:
- Stop sharing the company file through Sage Drive.
- Go to File and select Share Company. This shares the company file through Sage Drive.
- Login and click on Share Company.
- Click on Next, then Finish.
Now you can set up users and work with the company file on a shared drive without encountering the Sage ACT 50 Error 43.
Sage 43 Error due to Pervasive
The pervasive service is important for Sage 50, but sometimes it can cause various errors. Restarting the Pervasive service can often solve those errors. To restart the pervasive service, follow the steps provided below:
- Type Run in the Start menu and hit Enter.
- Type in services.msc and hit Enter.
- Right Click on Pervasive PSQL V11 Workgroup Engine and select Stop.
- Right click on the service again and select Start.
To know more, you can get in touch with our experts at (Toll Free.)
FAQs : Sage 43 Error
Q. Would stopping Pervasive cause additional errors?
Ans. No In fact, Pervasive is related to many errors in Sage 50, and restarting the service usually makes these errors go away. Stopping the service will not alter the company file in any manner whatsoever.
Q. Can I set up automatic company files in Sage 50?
Ans. Yes. Sage 50 enables you to set up automatic backup for the company file. When you go to the backup menu, you can set up the automatic backup along with the frequency of the backups.
As a small business owner, you know taxes can be one of the most complex and confusing aspects of r...
Sage 50 Error code is a run time error named as the Sage Peachtree error 22665 often triggers when ...
The Child Tax Credit (CTC) is an annual tax credit that can be availed by taxpayers with dependent ...
Now that Sage 50, 2022 is here, time to bid adieu to the old Sage 50, 2015. With change in fashion,...