How to Fix Sage Error Code 1603?
Sage 50 accounting solution is one of the most recommended software for small and medium organization from Sage Group. It is user-friendly software but there are occasions when even Sage 50 crashes and because of it you come across some technical error. One such technical error is Sage 50 Error Code 1603.
Error Code 1603 is called as “Install Shield Error”. This error occurs when you are trying to install Sage 50 software in your system. It is generally followed by Sage Error 1721, 1722 or 1935. They are referred as “Installation error”. The various reasons which are responsible for this sage 50 error are:
Main Reason for Sage Error Code 1603
- Corrupt or damaged files.
- Other software interfering with Sage 50 while installing.
- Trouble with .NET Framework
- Space issue in your hard-drive.
- UAC setting with Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Firewall or antivirus obstructing the software from making network connections.
Step for Fix Sage Error Code 1603:
To resolve this Error, follow the solutions mentioned below:
Solution I: Update Windows Installer
- Go to “Windows Start”.
- Open “Run window”.
- In the search column, type CMD to open Command Prompt.
- Type msiexec / unregister
- Type msiexec / regserver
- Installer will be re-registered.
- Re-install Sage 50 in your computer system.
Solution II: Create Backup for registry
- Go to “Windows Start”.
- Open “Run Window”.
- In the search field, type “regedit” and click on “OK”.
- Open “My Computer” or “This PC”.
- Go to File > Export.
- Select “All Files” in Export range.
- Select the location of the file to save the backup for registry.
- Re-install Sage 50 software.
Note: you can now go back to the previous location where the registry is saved and delete all the keys. Deleting a key will basically result in delete all the subs keys.
Solution III: Microsoft Fix it Utility
- Download Microsoft Fix it utility.
- Run it in your computer system and it will resolve all the installation and un-installation error.
Solution IV: Log in to the system as an Administrator
- Restart your system.
- Log in to the system as an Administrator.
- Try installing Sage 50 software now.
By following the solutions mentioned above, you can easily resolve sage 50 Error 1603. In case, you still need some assistance, then you should get in touch with Accounting Advice. They will guide you throughout the procedure of resolving your Sage issue.
What is Accounting Advice?
The Accounting Advice is a third-party Sage 50 customer support agency. They have hired experienced and talented people who are Sage certified and successfully resolved many Sage issues. To get in touch with them, you have to dial their 24*7 customer support toll free number 1844-871-6289. You can also write an email stating your issue to the Online Email Support and they will respond to you with the best solution for your issues. Other than Email you can also go for Online Chat Support. For this, you will have to visit their website and request for chat support.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)