How to Use Sage 50 Password Recovery Tool
Sage 50Sage 50 Password Recovery Tool can provide you instantly to your problem related to a password if you have lost it. There can be various reasons where you can forget the password of your Sage 50. The password recovery tool can help you in retrieving your password. The Tool supports all the versions of Sage. There are various ways where you need to have a password in your software to make it secure but you may forget your password or due to various reasons, you may not be able to log-in to your accounting software. To get rid of such situations, you need to retrieve your password by either using the manual procedure or password recovery tool.
Your Sage Software may face password related issue due to various reasons.
- You might have entered the wrong password
- When you try to access inaccessible or wrong information
- The password encryption doesn’t take place successfully
- Data doesn’t synchronize suitably when Sage is updated or upgraded
- Corrupt Sage company/data file
- Version: MS .NET is below the version 3.5
Though the tool will help you solve the issue very conveniently, your convenience, we are providing you with a procedure through which you can easily recover your Sage Password.
Follow the steps that we are mentioning below and you will recover Sage password very easily.
- Go to Sage 50 Home Screen
- Now, click on Sage File and then go to Sage Drive
- Here, Sage Drive Management Centre will open
- From the open screen, Click on Forgot your password
- Now, enter the registered ID that you use with Sage
- Now, follow on-screen instruction as it pops-up
- You will get an email containing the password of your Sage Account
- Once the password is recovered, you need to set a new password. You can use the System Administrator to recover your password. The System Administrator keeps a record of all the information that you may need to recover your password.
To get help from our Technical Assistance Team:
You need to get in touch with our technical assistance team via our readily available communication channels and our team will assist you in understanding the issue. Our team will also help you in getting your issue resolved via remote access. Call our Technical Support Team via our Sage Technical Support Number 1800-961-4623, connect with us via Live Chat Support from our website or send us an email on our Team and they will get back to you with all information you need to resolve the issue.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)