Sage Payroll Update Error 0x80070002
Sage Payroll update error 0X80070002 is the most common error encountered by the user which creates a serious problem in the work environment. In such cases, solving the error manually can be a difficult task. Therefore, when it comes to the Sage Payroll Update Error 0x80070002, Accountingadvice experts provide the most satisfying service in resolving the error in an efficient manner.
Causes of Sage Payroll Update Error 0x80070002
Sage Payroll Error code 0x80070002 is the error which is encountered during the Windows update. You may also come across error code 0x80070002 while working on the computer Windows to get the computer updates installed. Registry problem, Time and date problem, file damage issue related errors might occur during Payroll update. The error might occur because of the failure of a payroll update which leads to the problem of mismatched data. By removing the damaged files, you can get rid of the error easily.
Methods to Fix Sage Payroll Update Error 0x80070002
Solution I: Check the time and date settings
Although not a distinctive one, however, this solution functions and could help to solve your error easily. Wrong date and time certainly affects the Payroll update in a harmful manner. Perform these steps first prior to performing other steps.
- Click on Date and Time available on the lower right corner of Window screen, after that click on Change time and date settings
- Date and Time window displays after pressing on the button prompting to Change date and time
- Enter the correct Time and Date Settings and once you have changed, click OK in order to save the changes saved
Restart your system and start the payroll updates that are installed. If the error still exists, then continue performing the next solution.
Solution II: Use the payroll Update Troubleshooter
Download the Payroll Update troubleshooter tool to get this issue fixed. This tool is helpful in fixing and diagnosing automatically the common Payroll Update error.
Solution III: Remove the Payroll Update File
If the error code 0x80070002 still occurs, it is because of the unsuccessful process of payroll updates. It means some files are damaged. Ensure that these files are removed and then attempt updating the Payroll again. Perform the given steps to manually solve the error.
Steps: Ensure that Payroll Update Service is Stopped
- Go to Start button, and then click on Control Panel. After that enter administrative tools in the search box, type and press the Enter button
- On the window that appears in the screen, find the Service and double click on the services. If you are asked for confirmation, enter the administrator or the confirmation password and then confirm by entering the password
- In order to alphabetically classify the items, click on the Name tab. This helps you in searching the Payroll update conveniently.
Support from Accountingadvice Sage Experts
With the detailed information and methods mentioned above, we are positive enough that you can easily fix the Sage Payroll update error 0x80070002. However, you can get in touch with Accountingadvice Sage experts at toll-free helpline number (844)871-6289 in times of complication or any doubts. Our Sage helpdesk team will provide you the complete information on the permanent solutions to fix this error. You can also receive Live Chat Support by simply visiting the website. Accounting advice Sage experts team is readily available to help the user 24*7 as per the requirement.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)