How to Enter and Use Memorized Transactions in Sage 50
Memorized transactions resemble layouts that you make so you can easily use them later to accelerate and improve the entering of new transactions. Memorized transactions are accessible for Sales Invoices, Purchase Orders, Payments, and General Journal Entries. This blog will provide complete information on how to enter and Use Memorized Transactions in Sage 50.
Steps for Enter and Use Memorized Transactions in Sage 50
There two different ways to make a memorized transaction. To utilize a sales invoice, for instance, the user needs to perform the below steps:
- Hit the first click on the “Maintain menu” and then select the “Memorized Transactions”
- From the drop-down menu, you have to choose the Sales Invoices.
- After that, you get windows that look similar to the invoicing screen.
- But the main field is Transaction ID. This resembles all different IDs in Sage 50/Peachtree.
- The ID is required and should be one of a kind so it can distinguish this memorized invoice in the rundown menu.
- Enter to get to know the brief description of this invoice.
- Now, you have to fill in the remainder of the fields like you would for a genuine invoice.
- Typically you would just fill in the parts that you hope to remain similar when you utilize this to make a genuine invoice.
- If you have a client that regularly buys something very similar, you could fill in a total invoice.
In any case, if you have a gathering of things that are usually sold together to various users, you could enter the things yet leave the Customer ID clear. When you are done, then hot the click the “Save” button. This doesn’t post an invoice. It just makes a way to save your work to the memorized transaction list.
Here, you can go with another alternative for making a memorized invoice is to begin in the Sales/Invoicing screen.
- The first thing you have to do fill out all of the invoices.
- Then, hit the click on the little down arrow just beside the correct edge of the Copy button.
- After that, decide to Memorize for sometime later.
- You need to jump to an effectively finished Memorized Invoice window where you can allot a transaction ID and portrayal.
- You can likewise delete it prior to save in case if you have to. This technique would be normal if you are as of now entering an invoice when you understand you might need to give the equivalent or comparable invoice once more.
- After that, hit the click on the save and close button in the Memorized Invoice window, and at present, you need to save a real invoice.
How to Use Memorized Transactions in Sage 50
- After choosing Memorized Transactions, you have to go to the General Journal Entries you can enter your entrance as you commonly would in the Memorized Journal Entry appeared underneath and you’ll likewise give it a Transaction ID
- Next, call the best shrouded little arrow in Sage 50 should be chosen when you experience your typical General Journal Entry measure
- Then, hit the next click on the little down arrow and choose the save button appeared above to get to the rundown of memorized journal entries
- Now, check the given list of memorized transactions and you can see the one which was made previously. Select the memorized transaction you need to utilize and choose the OK to make your journal section.
- After your memorized transaction has been maneuvered into your present journal section you can change your reference number, sums, and even add lines to the passage varying before you save it.
Memorized transactions are especially helpful for long entries, for example, client cites, buy requests, and journal entries for finance and month-end gatherings.
Seeking help? Contact us
I hope, the above-mentioned information was helpful for you to know how to create, enter, and use the memorized transactions which helps your business accountancy on a major scale to view the clear vision of the business productivity graph. After following the above guideline, if you need any kind of help or advice, just ring at Sage 50 technical support number or do Sage 50 live chat with expertise(Chat button is available at the right down corner of the website). For more queries, drop all issues at this email address email@example.com.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)