Exporting files from Peachtree 2010 to Sage 50 Premium 2019
Peachtree 2010 software helps to increase your business economy growth. While working with Peachtree 2010, if you face any issue regarding Exporting files from Peachtree to sage 50. Here you all information which is required to export files from Peachtree 2010 to sage 50 premium 2019. After all this assistance, if you need help you can directly contact with our Sage 50 tech support phone number .
To get the addition of data from Peachtree 2010 to an existing Sage 50 accounting file, you need to go through with these steps:
- Firstly, open your organization in Peachtree 2010.
- Then, select file, export, utilities and then list to IIF
- From the export window, click on vendors, and then click on OK.
- Select a suitable document name and save it.
- Again select and open your Peachtree 2010 account.
- After that, select and save all the needed information in a proper way.
- To make sure it, you need to open your Sage 50 again.
To make sure that you are in single user mode, you must follow this process step-by-step:
- Firstly, click on File, import/export–> import records.
- Then click on OK and select Peachtree 2010.
- Go with NEXT option and create a backup file before importing it.
- Choose all the selected items you need to import and click on the location of your exported .IIF files from Peachtree 2010.
- On the open window, click on APPLY.
- Then go with NEXT option and you are all set to import process.
Note: General ledger, inventory data, customer, employee and vendor are all types of Sage 50 accounting imports.
All import possible forms are listed below:
- Peachtree 2010 version 2001-2015 having IIF export files.
- Microsoft excel and MYOB 10 and 11 version.
- Quicken XG 2003, XG 2004 and XG 2005 versions needed.
To convert the exporting files from Peachtree 2019 to Sage 50 premium, you must go through these steps:
- Click on the Sage 50 and create a new company file.
- Select YES to convert Peachtree 2010into Sage 50 accounting and click on the NEXT.
- To start the conversion wizard, select the FINISH option.
- Check the conversion list after go with NEXT option.
- Then browse to select your organization file and click on NEXT.
- Select and highlighted the information you want to convert and click on NEXT.
- After open Peachtree 2010, you need to verify fiscal year dates.
- Enter the company file and location of your Sage 50 then click on NEXT.
- Then sage 50 create new company.
- After that, open or print the entire conversation process.
- Then click on NEXT and end up the process with click on FINISH.
Sage 50 Customer Support
After all this assistance, if you still need any help or any query in your mind, you can directly connect with our customer service team via Sage 50 technical support number or drop a mail at our official website firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also chat with us via Sage 50 Live Chat; link icon is given at the right corner of our official website.
Sage 50 is immensely popular among businesses and accounting professionals across the world. With a...
Sage Error 3006 keeping you bugged up? Is your PC crashing frequently or are you unable to work on ...
Payroll processing has become increasingly complex in recent years, owing to the frequency with whi...
Sage continues to add better and improved features to Sage 100 product line. As of Sage 2019 editio...
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)