Fix Sage 100 2019 Not Printing Issue
The aptitude to have company data readily available in the desired format is vital for tracking the growth of the business, expenses, and more. To have such kind of accessibility to data, the right use of accounting software is required. The Sage 100 2019 is another excellent software for managing businesses as it can help you manage timely and accurate data input. However, when trying to access data in Sage 100 you may experience issue, such as sage 100 2019 not printing. The Printing task takes a long time or fails to process. This becomes tedious as the device may become less responsive at this time.
Cause of Sage 100 2019 Not Printing Issue
There are several reasons why such an issue take place, including incorrect file permissions and inadequate device resources. Other causes include:
- Missing folder in the path directory.
- Inadequate user rights or void print drivers in Windows.
- Inadequate user permissions to access into a local folder on the server (Advanced & Premium).
- Windows user password is expired.
- The .ini file has been damaged or used incorrectly.
Resolution for Sage 100 2019 Not Printing Issue
You can perform the following troubleshooting steps given below to resolve your issue.
Caution: Prior to performing the following or other resolution steps, first create a backup of the company data. This will help you avoid lose of important data.
If the Data path is incorrect in the Company Maintenance:
- Open to Library Master click on Main and go to Company Maintenance
- Next, click on Preferences tab
- Now, open to Data Location and select Payroll Data Location fields
- Next, verify the UNC path has been selected instead of the physical drive letter.
For invalid Windows Printers:
- Go to Start Menu and click on Control Panel, Devices, and Printers
- Go through the listed printers and ensure they are valid. If necessary, delete those printers bearing Unable to connect status or other errors.
- Verify the selected Default Printer is a real printer and is able to print a test page
Accountingadvice Tech Support
If the issue still continues even after performing the given steps, kindly let us know. Simply dial on +1-844-871-6289 and you will be connected with our professionals. They will efficiently assist you in resolving your Sage 100 issue. Accountingadvice professionals are well trained to tackle any Sage issue. You can access our support service any hour of the day via our Sage customer support number, email email@example.com, or through chat support link provided on our website.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)