Sage 50 File System Error 3110
Sage 50 accounting software which includes lots of tools and features which make your work easier. However, with these benefits user also faces many errors and issues while working with Sage 50. The below article is based on one of the error Sage 50 Error: File System Error 3110 and it includes causes and resolutions of Sage 50 Error: File System Error 3110. Let’s start with the causes.
What are the Possible Causes of Sage 50 Error: File systems Error 3110
There could be many possible reasons behind the File system Error 3110. However, the most common reasons are available below :
- When the workstation is waiting for the response from the server but time out over the network.
- While running Sage 50 Network connectivity loss between the server and the workstation.
Steps to Resolve File System Error 3110
Follow the below steps mentioned to resolve the Sage 50 Error: File System Error 3110 and get rid of this error earliest.
Section 1 – Restart Pervasive/Actian ( Using command prompt)
- Press Windows +R keys simultaneously
- When the run window comes, type cmd and click enter
- After opening of command prompt, type sc stop psqlwge and then press Enter
- Now, type sc start psqlwge and press Enter
- At last, close the command prompt
- For the multi-user environment, this needs to be done on the server computer, also make sure that all users should log out Sage before going ahead
Section 2 – Solve the error
First, restart the Sage 50 and try to work again.
- Still, getting the error restart the workstation
- If the above step doesn’t help you then restart the workstation
- A file can be damaged while accessing at the time of connection loss. If the error indicates a particular file and in the above steps it’s not clear, then you need to fix the issues.
Section 3 – Repairing the damage caused by the error
- If the error shows a specific file in a data path, then rename the file and run the repair on Sage at the server-side
- If the error shows a specific file in your company data directory, determine what files are used for which purpose in the data path directory and program files, after determining you can see which file can be deleted
- Now locate the company directories and find the directory of your data
- See if the reference can’t be deleted but you can open the company, then see if you can reindex the file
- If you can’t delete or reindex the file showing in error, then you need to restore a backup
- If still, you can’t open the file reference and company file in the company data folder, you are required to restore a good backup
Section 4 – Set Windows to prefer IPv4 address over IPv6
- First Press Window +R and type Regedit in Run window and hit enter
- Now go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters
- Locate the option DisabledComponents and do double click on it, if DisabledComponents is not showing or not available, then you should create it, else skip to the second last step
o Locate the Parameters option and right-click on that
o Now select New option >>> DWORD (32 bit) value
o Mention “DisabledComponents” and then press Enter
- Double click on DisabledComponents
- Now change the data value to “20” and “Hexadecimal” should be based settings
- After doing these changes reboot the computer and it will be done
Section 5 – Preventing the Error
The error could be due to Windows power plan settings. Sage always advise you to use the High-performance power plan.
Common reasons are mentioned below :
- Damage network cable
- Server being reboot
- Bad NIC sending Junk data
- NIC going to hibernation mode
- Other Network software interfering
- Weak Wi-Fi signal
How to contact?
For more information dial Sage 50 technical support number 1844-871-6289 and get connected with the Sage experts. Sage Helpdesk is available 24*7 to provide you a complete resolution with satisfaction. Sage professional are polite and quick issue resolver. Technicians are having many years of experience which enhanced problem-solving skills and deep knowledge. You can also email at email@example.com or fill contact form to get the call back from the Sage team.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)