Upgrade Sage 50 from Older to Sage 50 2019 Edition
It is very important to keep the software match the latest version whenever any upgrade/update is introduced. Through upgrade, you get all newly advanced/introduced tools and features that comes in the software.Every upgrade contains list of certain minimum requirements that every system has to fulfill in order to maintain smooth workflow. You need to check whether your system fulfills such minimum requirement or not.
There are certain pre-installation requirements that you need to know.
Before starting installation process, make sure you meet pre-installation requirements.
- Verify that your system meets software requirements.
- Make a backup of company/data file.
- Before starting installation, close all Sage files.
- Make sure that no other software or application is running in the system.
- Verify that you have turned your Sage application off.
- Turn off the antivirus and then start the installation procedure.
- Now, check whether firewall notification is enabled or not.
- The UAC (User Accounts Control) should be set to minimum. For this, you should have administrator access.
You have Old Sage Version – Upgrade with Sage 2019 Now…!!!
Steps to check available Upgrade
- On your software’s dashboard, select Check Now.
- Now, check the upgrade version 0.0. Click on the upgrade now.
- The download will start, wait for it to finish. Click on OK.
- In the welcome window, you will get installation guide in the form of PDF. Go through the installation instruction.
- Make sure that your antivirus is off and then click on Next.
- Put a mark on the license agreement and then click on next.
- Click on the auto-configure in the windows firewall. It will allow installation process to start.
- Now, click on the Sage 50 box and then select Next.
Check the grayed-out box for disabled windows firewall.
- Verify the serial number and then enter it. Click on Next.
- Click on the dialogue box for the message that appears on the screen. Select Next.
- Now, check installation option from the list, select program file location. Now, click on the company/data file.
- Click on Install.
- Followall the installation steps that pops up on the screen.
Thereis a link in contained in Company Data Window. The link will help you have a look on the necessary information. You will need this information while installing the software on to your network.
- Check installation process and wait for it to finish.
- To activate the program, open it.
- Follow the above-mentioned step one by one.
- Here you need to give permission to your software to convert all the company/data file to the new version.
- Close Sage 50. Restart your computer and then open it.
What Sage services we provide?
We provide services related to upgrade/update, installation or errors that you face in your Sage software. To connect with us:
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)