How to Fix Sage 50 Error 1918
Sage 50 error 1918 shows the error message as “Error 1918- Error installing ODBC driver MYSQL ODBC”.
This error occurs when you are not able to install the ODBC driver with the .exe file. So for installing it, you need the proper process of doing it. Here you get to know the more reasons for this cause and also the solution to fix it. The solution is correct and verified as it is directly provided by the support team who is always here to help you out.
Cause for Sage 50 Error 1918
This error happens when:-
- The ODBC is not set up in the correct way.
- ODBC is not installed.
- ODBC is not updated.
- File not found
- Connection lost
Solution to fix the Sage 50 Error 1918
There are steps to get this error fix by reinstalling the ODBC driver. You just need to follow the steps accordingly to get it done easily. The steps are as follows:-
For Sage 50 accounts v22 and below versions
- Firstly, check the directory of the program
- Go to the Help menu
- Then click on the About option
- After that go to the Program Details section and then note down the Program Directory
- ODBC driver needs to be reinstall
- You need to close all the software then restart your system now
- Do log in as an Administrator
- Press the Windows+E keys together from the keyboard
- Now search for the program directory
- In this directory, search the folder ODBC32 and then open it
- If you won’t find the folder then again install the Sage Accounts software
- On the setup.exe file, do open it to start the installation
- Select the Yes button
- In the end, click on the Finish button and reboot your system.
For Sage 50 accounts v23 and above versions
- First of all, close all the running programs in your system and then restart your system
- Do log in as the Administrator to your system
- Now you need to download the file according to the version that you want to download and also according to your operating system (32bit or 64bit)
- If you don’t know the type of operating system
- Then go to the Control Panel and then click on the System icon
- Now after downloading the file
- Double-click on the file to start the installation
- Then click on the Yes button and then Finish button
- In the end, restart your system.
How to contact us?
You can easily contact the team for all your queries and issues that you are facing to get it resolved. The team is here to help you 24/7 hours so you can contact them anytime from anywhere. They resolve all the technical or no technical issues and never let you go without any solution. You just need to dial the toll-free Sage 50 customer helpline number 1-844-871-6289, send the email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or do a Sage 50 live chat with the professionals. Team members are glad to help you out by providing the best assistance. Team members are polite and friendly so they can handle all the situations easily and never let you go without any solution.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)