How to Add Users to Sage Drive
Would you like to include the clients into the Sage drive yet don’t have the foggiest idea how? We are here to enable you to out in this procedure of adding the clients to the Sage drive. Sage drive is where Sage clients can spare their information that can be shared with the clients. Clients who are sharing the Sage record or you can say multi-client can share the drive. For sharing the drive you have to pursue a few stages. These means are given by our specialized group who gives us the arrangement so we can undoubtedly enable you to out in the entirety of your glitches.
Easy Solution to Add users to Sage Drive
The process for adding the user to the Sage Drive is as follows:-
- Firstly, open the Drive of Sage company
- In this, you can easily add or manage users
- Go to the File menu and then select the Sage Drive from the options
- After that, select the Manage User Access
- Select the option of Add User so that you can add the user with whom you want to share your data
- Enter the information of the user. Note you cannot edit the information like user name or email address once it is saved
- Mention the correct user details
- After this, to share the details you need to select the company or companies
- Now click on the Save button to proceed
- For Sage drive, the user will receive an email when you invite them
- If the users do not have a Sage ID whom you added to the drive
- Then they need to create one and if they have then they can easily access the company data.
Note: You are eligible to add four users and one accountant user. The total number of users doesn’t fit with the license agreement of U.S Edition Sage 50.
- To access the Sage Drive you the high-speed Internet is required.
- The requirement of the file size for Sage Drive Company is maximum 5GB.
How to Get in Touch with Us?
In this, we have discussed the process of sharing Sage Drive with users or add new users. You need to follow the steps accordingly to get it done. For any queries or issues you are just a call away so, dial Sage 50 support number or Talk on our Sage 50 chat support. The team is always here to help you out and give you the best assistance by providing great solutions.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)