How to Import Export Sage 100 Intelligence Reports
Before you upgrade your Sage 100 Intelligence report you first need to export all applicable reports out of the previous Sage Intelligence installation and then import your newer version of Sage Intelligence. However, sage, in itself is a well-defined and justified software that takes action in terms of counter measures when any fatal error occurs in the software but due to some empowered technicalities, your software might not respond to your command. To make it functioning, see the instruction that we are mentioning below:
To Import Sage 100 Intelligence Reports:
- Go to Home button, right-click on it and then click on Import Report. You can also go to tool-bar menu and click on reports.
- Now, click on the reports that you need to import (the report should be with .al_ extension) and then press open.
- Now, once you open Import Report window, click on the Target Connection.
Important Point: Sage MAS is among the most common used connection (Auto Connect). If you import the report in consolidated form, go to target connection drop down list, click on Sage MAS Consolidation.
Important Point: If you want to generate the report in consolidated form, you should have connector module of Sage 100 Intelligence.
- From the drop-down list, click on the Report Destination folder
- Now, select Import and then select OK
- Now, go to toolbar menu and then select action and then click on refresh
To Export Sage 100 Intelligence Reports:
- Go to the report name, right-click on it and then click on highlight the report or Export Reportand then, in the Tools menu, click on Export Report.
- Now, go to save Export File As window, direct to the location of your choice and then enter the file name that you want to enter.
- Now, click on Save.
- Now, select Ok to the message “Export Successful. To import this report…”
Still trying to understand but couldn’t understand…? We have made available infinite information on our website after complete Research and Development to authenticate the credibility of information that we provide to our customers. Else, here we are to assist you with all necessary information and detail related to all Sage Version, Sage 100 Intelligence reporting, Sage tools and features and other important add-on tools that you may need to perform accounting tasks effectively and efficiently. Our Sage Support Team is all time available to answer you via Sage 50 technical support number, Live Chat Support or via our Email support. Our Toll-Free Number is 1844-871-6289 and other connectivity platforms are available 24/7 to answer to your queries promptly.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)