Sage 100 2019 Updates
Sage 100 is a holistic software that offers, stability, robust features, modern architecture, ease of use, and powerful customization that helps streamline the growing businesses. The software survives the upgrades and offers flexibility through easy adaptability.
It handles different domains quite easily like financials, intelligent reporting, HR & payroll, customer relationship management (CRM), sales & purchase management, Inventory management, manufacturing and distribution and more.
Sage 100 Online is a powerful cloud-based ERP enhancement. The software retains some centralized functions like accounting while staying mobile friendly.
Sage 100 Features
- Multi-User, multi-security levels
- Allows opening of multiple companies
- Productivity enhancements
- Accounts payable (AP) automation
- Broadcast invoicing
- Inventory management & pricing formulas
- Time card entry for payroll
- Expanded employee information
Pros of having the Sage 100 version 2019:
- CRM redesigned for easier integration and usability
- General ledger reports are clearer facilitating accrued and adjusting entries
- GL entry can capture up to 2,000 characters without getting cut-off
- MAS Intelligence reporting using Excel BI add-in
- Sage 100 Advanced ERP allows to create unique data fields
- Synchronize Crystal reports for error checking in billing
- Allows custom report writing to support general ledger
- Can run accounting for multiple companies
For upgrading the software you need to ensure that full systems requirements are met and ready for the upgrade.
Minimum system requirements
- 2.0 GHz processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- Windows® 7, 8, or vesion10 with the latest updates installed
- 1 GB of disk space minimum
- Internet Explorer 10.0 and 11.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1
Upgrading the Sage software
For upgrading the software automatically, you need to follow the given steps:
- Go to the Tools > Click on Internet Options.
- It will show options like “check for the updates”, “download them automatically” and “install once I exit”
- Select the last option and click OK
AccountingAdvice provides all-round support for Sage 50, Sage 100 and Sage Cloud. In case you face any issue during upgrade or installation or have issues with the company files, you can call us for prompt support on this and more. We provide troubleshooting for complete Sage suite and its versions, fixing issues during setup, handling company issues, data connectivity and corrupt data, error related to Pervasive, unhandled exception, running script error, server busy error, My SQL error or a firewall issue.
We have a pool of experts that are amply skilled and are able to diagnose issues promptly with the help of latest tools and offer a onetime fix all solution to problems related to Sage. We work 24*7, so you can call us any time of the day or night and we will provide you with the timely optimal solution.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)