How to Download a Company Shared with Sage Drive
A Sage Drive enables you to store the company’s data and allows you to access your Sage 50 company data from any computer that has Sage 50 installed in it. Sage drive is essential for all type of businesses regardless of its size. Sage drive allows you to access data from numerous locations safely and conveniently. There is absolutely no need to connect USB drive for transmitting information from one system to another.
This article pays emphasis on the importance of the Sage Drive and explicitly elucidates the process of downloading a company shared with Sage Drive.
Why Sage Drive is Important?
Sage Drive connects the data of the company in one single server from where you can access the information. This method is beneficial for businesses that are looking to access important information from their comfort place without physically moving anywhere. As long as Sage 50 is installed in your PC, Sage Drive automatically syncs the database and stores the information in the cloud from where you can easily access the data from any location without the need of your presence.
If you are too are looking to download a Sage Drive Company in your computer system, then follow the steps mentioned-below:
Steps to Download a Company Shared with Sage Drive
- Click on the option file and select download a sage drive company
Note: This option can be seen only when no companies are open in the program
- Select the option ‘Sign In’ in your sage ID and enter all related information
- Select option Next from the Sage drive company Access Wizard
- After this, you can select the company which you would like to download
- After selecting the preferred option, press option Next
- While downloading, a local copy of the company is created in your data path
- The download will take place only once
- After Sage Drive is downloaded, open sage drive company like other company
- After completing the download, you will see Sage Drive Company listed in the Open an Existing Company Window.
- Once the process gets completed, you will see Sage Drive Company is listed in the Open and Existing Company window.
- Open Sage Drive and start your work in the company.
Today businesses are increasingly using accounting software like Sage 50 to store the data of the company very safely and securely. With Sage Drive, businesses upload Sage 50 data to the Cloud, so that it becomes easier to access the data from one system to another at anytime and anywhere with the Internet access. If you encounter any type of error while downloading Sage Drive Company, you can take help of knowledgeable and professional of Sage tech support team to help you find the best solution to meet your needs.
After downloading the sage drive company, the next step is to activate the sage drive. Let us have a sneak peek at the process of activating the Sage drive.
How does it Work?
Step 1: You must first create a Sage ID
- Open a company
- Select the option File and then select share company
- After signing up enter requested information to create Sage ID
Note: Ensure that you have access to your email ID for activating the account (Auto link will be sent to registered mail ID for activation)
- Select the sage activation link from your email-id
- Select the option ‘Register’ for sharing a company
- Select Manage User Access in the Sage
- Next, enter your email address and password to protect it from getting dodged
- After registration, you can see that Sage ID is activated.
Ensure that you work under proper network connectivity as Sage Drive work smoothly on a stable Internet connection. The recommended download speed of the Internet connection should be 4 Mbps or higher while the uploading speed should be 2 Mbps or higher. In addition, the idea behind downloading Sage Drive Company is that when you are away from the primary location where data is stored, you can access the data at the time of necessity.
For Sage 50 Technical Support
If you are unable to download and activate Sage Drive Company, then it is advised to seek the help of Accountinghub Sage 50 tech support team. You can get in touch with our Sage technical team 24*7 on our helpline number.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)