How to Fix Sage 50 Error 7806
Sage 50 is basically Accounting software which was created for the small and medium business. It is built with features that it will handle all business operations smoothly. It provides with the best professional services, and has become quiet desirable for the modern business management as it helps its clients to gain more and more profit. The Sage 50 software is one of the best accounting software provides a businessman to access to their work anywhere in the world.
Sage wants its clients to be well equipped so it is always ready to create and improvise with its software. There are times when even Sage accounting software encounters an error. But sometimes due to some issues, a user is unable to access the Sage 50 software. So in that case you just have to report about it to the Sage Customer Service and they will take care of your problem. The Sage 50 technical support number , where all the sage errors will be resolved.
What is Sage 50 Error 7806
The Sage Error 7806 is common HMRC Error. It basically occurs when a person is trying to attempt an online submission to HMRC and you get a failure message. You generally receive this message” This submission cannot be accepted as it does not fall within the eligible filing period”. This means that HMRC is not expecting this employer to start filing RTI until the later dates. This error generally occurs when the employer is submitting under RTI. This is a Submission Error.
Cause of Sage 50 Error 7806
The main cause of the occurrence of this error is that:
- Register/Unregister Windows installer
- Occurrence of corrupt files in the in windows installer
- Improper registry cleaning
- New version of windows installer
Support: Just because this is not a sage problem does not mean we are not there for you. You just have to dial the Sage customer support for the assistance. Sage expert will assist you with your problem.
Steps for Fix Sage 50 Error 7806
When this particular error appears don’t panic, just follow some simple steps and your problem will be resolved.
- You can send an Employer Payment Summary or the Earlier Year Update (EYU) submission for a year where you have reported in the real time. If by any chance you have not reported in the real time then you must send the amended P35 and P14. You can use Sage 50 Payroll software for the original returns. This software allows you to do it.
- The submission cannot be accepted as it does not fall within the eligible filing period. This filing period is often defined as the Tax Year or any period within the date which is selected or chosen for Real time information i.e. RTI.
- Please submit your first FPS before submitting a NINO verification request. If you’ve submitted an FPS please contact HMRC for more information or you can get in touch with Sage 50 Customer Support.
Related Article: Fix Sage Error 1628 Failed to Installation
Now, you can run your Sage 50 accounting software successfully. But, if the problem still persists; you just have to call the Sage support number . Our expert Sage technical expert will help you fix the error message so that you can work efficiently on your Sage accounting software.
Also Read: How to Fix Sage Error SDO Setup
We provide our expertise to millions of the users worldwide. And we are proud to say that they are satisfied with our help. With years of experience and complete technical knowledge, our certified technical experts are quick in identifying the problems and will provide you with the best possible solution for your problem in minimum wait time possible. As understand the value of time you have.
Accountingadvice is available 24X7, 365 days a year for your assistance and will be assisting you through your issues and we provide first call resolution to even the trickiest tech problems. We will help you install, update, and upgrade to the latest Sage Accounting software and can troubleshoot all error messages that are affecting the performance of your software.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)